xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: 7 days...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

7 days...

one week from today, baby lyla ryan will be here...i can't believe it! it seemed to go by a lot faster than with noah and i feel like i need more time to get ready...but ready or not!

i have a couple of very talented friends here who have been getting into photography and wanted to take some maternity photos...i warned them that i am not very photogenic and really how cute can pictures of my BIG belly be at 38 weeks? they proved me wrong - they did an awesome job! here are some of the pictures that they took!


thanks, tori and amber! (i love them!)
http://kreativepix.blogspot.com/
http://www.amberleighphotography.blogspot.com/



7 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are GREAT! We can wait - ONE MORE WEEK! Yahoo!

Elizabeth J. said...

You looks absolutely beautiful: you little soon to be mama of two, you.

I can't believe you only have one week before that little angel gets here. We're so excited for you guys. Little girls are SO WONDERFUL! Especially little Marshall girls!!!

Mom said...

Sonya you are beautiful!
Noah is beautiful.
Lyla will be beautiful.
Loren is just OK.
I AM SO EXCITED to meet Lyla.
I can hardly concentrate.

Anonymous said...

Great pics, you look amazing! Love the name Lyla, I'm sure she'll be gorgeous.

Tara said...

Beautiful pics. you look amazing Sonya. I miss you tons. Good luck on Tuesday!!! I can't wait to see this sweet girl!

Emily said...

Sonya, those pictures are wonderful! One more week--so exciting! Maybe I can meet this little girl at Christmas if we overlap in Texas...

Paul and Alli Watson said...

You are such a cute mommy! What I wouldn't give to be that cute when I am 38 weeks pregnant. Good luck with the new baby. I can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie.