xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: 4 years and counting...

Friday, September 5, 2008

4 years and counting...


Loren and I just had our 4 year anniversary on the 4th. I can't believe that it has been that long, but at the same time, it seems much longer than that - if that makes any sense! Loren planned a night out on Tuesday (thanks, jason for babysitting) where we went to a movie, that doesn't happen a lot anymore, and had dinner at Capriano's...ummm, delicious! But it didn't compare to Loren's yummy dinner he made for me on our actual anniversary...he was so proud of his work that he had to take pictures of it! It is so nice having a husband that likes to cook and is good at it!! Thanks, Loren, for the past 4 years and many more to come... love you!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Anni. 4 years!! Bradley "walked" around using furniture the night before your wedding. Man . . . time flies! Looks like you guys had fun. Hope the movie was good!

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Happy Anniversary.
I love you guys.

Unknown said...

You guys are so handsome together. I can't wait for the newest Marshall's arrival!!!

Tara said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad you had such a good time. Noah is adorable!! And I can't wait to see your little girl!!! Girls are so much fun. Miss you tons,

Emily said...

Happy Anniv! Noah is so cute! Are you feeling ready for #2?

Torie Marshall said...

+Congrats, the years go by faster and faster we are coming up on 14! I feel old. Enjoy the last few night of sleep, yeah right sleep! Good luck brining the next little addition to us. Tracy

Anonymous said...

CHARTRAND!! My long lost friend...how are you? I was so excited to see you guys on Facebook yesterday. Alli and her husband were here visiting a couple of weeks ago and we were wondering what you were up to. Noah is adorable, can't wait to see your little girl. :) Alesha just had a baby too, her second boy. They live in Iowa now. Anyway, sorry for the long comment, let's catch up soon. You can email me at kaleoandshellee@gmail.com.

Paul and Alli Watson said...

Chartrand!!! I can't believe how long its been. It's your old friend from Ricks, Alli. Shellee told me about your site and I was so happy. It has been way too long since I've talked to you. I am so excited I can read your blog and catch up on everything you've been doing.