xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: since sliced bread...

Monday, July 28, 2008

since sliced bread...

so loren and i were discussing things we need for the new baby and we both agreed that the best baby item that we received with noah was a video monitor. we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it so much that we are going to buy another one for the new baby so we can still use his in his room. well, we just have to buy a second camera because we can use it with the monitor we already have!
so if any of you are contemplating a video monitor, i would highly recommend it! it is so nice being able to see what noah is doing at all times when he is in his crib. we just sometimes sit and watch him sleep - you would be AMAZED at how much they move around at night and those random cries in the middle of the night, i can just look over and see what he is doing, which is usually sleeping. it definitely made the transition from our room to his own room A LOT easier!

4 comments:

Fenus family said...

Hey that is good to know...I always wondered how well those worked...oh and I love your big fat belly :)

Emily said...

I loved seeing you last week and had a great time catching up! We can't wait 10 years again this time!

Fenus family said...

Okay...names...please keep in mind that you will get a lot of grief from everyone you know and don't know for choosing unsual names...but if you are up for the challenge let's get to work :)We love place names (as I am sure you can already tell). We really love Kenya...ummmm...Justin likes Asia (Aja)...Brighton...Greyson...hmmmmm...I will keep thinking and get back to you with more. Let me know if you like any of these or some that you like.

Elizabeth J. said...

I'm crossing my fingers for a monitor like that one this time around. I still peak in on Megan several times throughout the day and night. I would love to just watch on a monitor. Thanks for the motivation!