xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: lyla ryan marshall

Thursday, October 9, 2008

lyla ryan marshall

lyla is one week old and is as precious as ever! i can't get over it! she is a doll and seems very content. noah is starting to point and say "sister" whenever he sees her and when she starts to fuss, he says, "shhh, shhh, shhh" over and over. recovery has been so much better this time - i feel 90% better which is a good thing having a BUSY toddler and hungry newborn! i have to learn how to do this and juggle all the housework! so, yeah, i should be napping and restoring my body (blah,blah, blah...), but who cares...i would rather show off this cutie pie!


12 comments:

Brandi said...

She is so adorable! I love all that hair. Congratulations to your family.

Mom said...

I am having such withdrawals.
You're killin' me!!!

Elizabeth J. said...

She is SO BEAUTIFUL. She looks like she is just the sweetest little thing. What a doll. I honestly can not get over how adorable she is. I look at her pictures all the time and I even set one of them as our desktop picture.

I hope you guys are doing well with the transition to two kids...you'll have to give me tips in about 6 weeks!

Fenus family said...

We are a little behind the times but congratulations guys she is absolutley BEAUTIFUL!!! She has the cutest hair ever and I love the name. You two do good work :)

Sarah said...

Oh Lyla - you're such a basketcase! Those pictures are so good! And Elizabeth, I had her as my desktop image first! Anyway, I can't wait to meet her in person. Can you just keep her tiny for a few more weeks??! Glad Noah is loving having a little sister. Bradley did NOT love it for about 4 or 5 weeks. Noah must have a more sensitive side than my little punk! Keep posting those pictures - we love it!

Tara said...

I want to hold her and kiss her!!! She is Beautiful!!! I love all that hair. Reminds me of my babies. She looks really tan too. I think she looks like you Sonya. congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

BEEEEAUTIFUL!! WHAT A dark beauty!! Good job little mama!!

TheOrttFamily said...

She is so pretty!!! I love the last one with the sweet smile...congrats again..

Unknown said...

We are so proud for you guys! She is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her in person.

The Five T's said...

Thanks for updating the blog, I want those brand new feet!!!!! She's perfect!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Sonya she is Adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair.

Pepper Lovin! said...

Sonya she is Adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her hair.