xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: i'm stuck...

Friday, August 1, 2008

i'm stuck...

okay - i need y'alls help! i can't decide between these two...this is the idea i have for the baby's room. we have a white chair rail and the lower half of the room is a chocolate brown and then i want to paint the top with an oversized graphic pattern, but can't decide if i like the light pink as the background or the taupe background! i am leaning towards the taupe and loren likes the pink - have i mentioned how excited he is to paint her room ALL pink. it is funny - he is actually more excited than i am about painting her room! so, i'm in need of opinions! this is the basic idea i have - not exactly, but what i came up with quickly in photoshop! what do you think?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be the first! In the pictures you posted the taupe shows so much more contrast against the leaves and trees. If there was a pink color that contrasted better I'd pick that :) Have you narrowed down the name pool any?

Kari said...

I think the pink is a softer look, the taupe looks much more formal. It just depends on what you are going for.

Elizabeth J. said...

I like the pink, but I agree that the taupe makes for better contrast. If the pink were a touch darker then I would say go with that. I like them both though - no matter what - it will be cute!!!

April Lowe said...

I think the taupe is a little more neutral but more formal too. I like the pink if it were a little darker or grayer. This is a tough one. Both would look great though.

Pepper Lovin! said...

I love it! I really like the taupe with the pink accents in the plants. The reason being.... after having a girl I like pink but I don't LOVE pink and you get sooooo much pink it's nice to have other everyday stuff that is not pink. Just my opinion.

Sarah said...

I second Kari's opinion. Sorry, I'm just now reading this post. Can't wait to see the final product! Only about 2 months to go! Can't wait to see this little baby girl!