xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: put the camera down and help me!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

put the camera down and help me!

so i was downloading all the pictures from our camera the other day and found this... have i mentioned that noah is SKINNY and all of his shorts fall off of him! He is still wearing 6-12 month shorts...so these usually stay on, but they couldn't even stand up to playing in the backyard with dad! I'm glad loren got it all on camera...but it looks like noah could have used a little help!


1 comment:

Elizabeth J. said...

I like the sequence of photos here...how funny. I could imagine Loren just taking pictures as his pants fell down.

Remember that one time that Loren was screaming into the pillow and we were all crying from laughing so hard?