xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: tagged...

Monday, June 16, 2008

tagged...

okay, so i think that i have been officially tagged three times and can no longer put it off! here are are a few things (interesting or not) about me!

t hin gs t hat br in g m e JOY...

my family...
i don't know what i would do without them. every day i wake up a happy girl because i have a husband who loves me and the sweetest, most adorable red-headed ray of sunshine! they are my world and i truly feel blessed to have them in my life. i can't wait to meet our new little girl, lyla ryan, who will just add to our beautiful and crazy family. and i don't know what i would do without my sister, sara. she has been my pillar of strength through the tough times and is my best friend.

the gospel...
really, how did i get so lucky!? that is how i feel when i think of how grateful i am to be a member of the church and to have the precious knowledge of the gospel. loren always jokes around and says if it ever were discovered that the gospel wasn't true, he would still be a member of our church. i feel the same. the happiness and peace that surrounds me in the temple walls are feelings that cannot be matched and i don't know what i would do if i couldn't feel that. knowing that i am a daughter of God and can return to live with Him eternally with my family keeps me striving through all the hard times that this life can throw at me.


being creative...
on a completely different note... i love creating things! i know it is broad but i couldn't narrow it down. i love baking new delicious treats, designing cards and announcements, i LOVE creating a new room with a can of paint and choice accesories, i LIVE for throwing fun parties from beautiful baby showers to festive barbeques - the decor, the menu..fun times, when i was teaching, i loved putting together creative lesson plans that my students would love. i enjoy sewing fun new baby things. i am now working on creating a beautiful new room for the baby.



t hi ngs t hat i fea r or dis li ke...
not to focus on the negative, here is just a quick list...

bad dreams about my family being hurt
tornado season in texasseafood (yuck)
negative attitudes
mean people
flyingmorning sickness


h ob b i es and t hi ng s th at i lo ve...
reading - i taught reading for 4 years and it truly was my dream! i love reading, whether it is a 6th grade novel, a james pattereson thriller, a jane austin love story, or an inspriational church book...i love to read. thanks tammy, for posting good books on your blog... i just got done reading the peacemaker and just bought the holy secret and can't wait to read it!
working out - one of the hardest things about being pregnant is not being able to get that hard core, sweat dripping, leave me completely exhausted workout.


snowboarding - another hard thing about being pregnant...i haven't been a ski lift in 2 and half years...
watching anything HGTV... you can really learn how to do a lot of do-it-yourself stuff and get great ideas on some of those shows. i love it! i want to be the next hgtv's DESIGN STAR!


now, i tag, hmmmm, who hasn't been tagged?
emily, tiffany, tara, tori, jill, kellie...
oh, wait, jill and kellie, i'm stilling waiting for the births of your blogs!!



7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey are you tagging me? I'd call you a jerk but you said you don't like mean people. Anyway, cute name, is it pronounced L(eye)la? Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out how you posted at 10:40am when I was at the pool with you then. Did you change the time? That's cheating!

Pepper Lovin! said...

Ok so maybe one of these years we can hook up for a snowboarding retreat???

Elizabeth J. said...

What a beautiful name, Lyla. We are so happy and excited for you guys!

Tammy Ashjian said...

you are so funny! i LOVE the new name you picked our for your little girl! Daaaaarling. and... if you liked the peacekeeper you will LOVE the Holy Secret. It's even BETTER. and as for working out, you'll just have to do p90x again 6 weeks after you give birth. tony is always there.

Pepper Lovin! said...

Ok Big bear is not bad at all! How fun and that is a good medium between your families right? I just bought Gavin Another snowboard. I need to do a post on my very bad habit of collection boards:) By the way I LOVE your stuff on Etsy. Why didn't I know your did that/

Erickson Fam said...

You have such a cute blog!! My blog is private and I don't have your email address to add you (kinda annoying isn't it - ha). I will email Tiffany and get it.
It was fun to see you at the pool today. I hope to go on Tuesday's around 11:00 for the rest of the summer! I love Noah. He is so freakn' cute.
Miss Sara too :(

Daren said...

You have a crazy sweet blog... It looks like the fam is good.