xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: Lillebarn: n. {lela-barn} danish for tiny baby.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lillebarn: n. {lela-barn} danish for tiny baby.

My friend, April, and I decided to start this little baby shop on etsy when we quickly realized how living on school loans would be! We came up with a few unique and stylish handmade items for babies and started doing craft shows and selling them in little boutiques in Texas! I recently found out that some of my onesies are going to featured in Pregnancy and Newborn Magazine! My friend from high school, Paige Davidson, has the cutest boutique in Gainesville and online store where she sells the most uniques handbags that her and her mom make out of the funkiest fabrics. (Cahootshandbags.com) She started selling my stuff this January and hooked me up with the magazine where I sent in some of my things! (Thanks, Paige!) And from there, an amazing photographer here in Dallas area (weedonphoto.com) found us and asked if I could design birth announcements for her clients! That has been the most fun as a find my new passion of designing in photoshop. So, keep your eyes out for the June issue of Pregnancy and Newborn magazine and take a gander at their summer fun section! And here are a few of the things I have been designing lately! lillebarn.etsy com






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sonya...that's fantastic! What an exciting opportunity!

Elizabeth J. said...

I can't wait to get that magazine. I am excited for you. Your products are so cute!

Tammy Ashjian said...

miss c!
that's grrrrrrreat! good for you! you are always so full of talent. good luck with everything... and when are you coming back to vegas?

Tammy Ashjian said...

miss c!
that's grrrrrrreat! good for you! you are always so full of talent. good luck with everything... and when are you coming back to vegas?

Pepper Lovin! said...

Sonya~

Congrats on being preggers and on the magazine. Your stuff is super cute. I had no idea you did that.

Rachel Bostock