xmlns:fb='http://www.facebook.com/2008/fbml'> Marshallland: merry christmas

Sunday, January 20, 2008

merry christmas












sara gave him some really cute cowboy pj's!




it actually looks like he was reading about his present.
this was his favorite present...
a mini lava lamp! thanks grandma marshall!


viva las vegas! noah's first christmas was so fun! we headed back to vegas to spend christmas with loren's family and my sister, sara. it was so nice to see everybody and show off noah. it had been a long time since we've been back and i realized how nice it will be to back near family. noah decided to start walking a few days before we left and hasn't stopped since! he is on the go...constantly.


1 comment:

Pepper Lovin! said...

How fun! Bummer that you did not get to go ride! But it looks like you had a fun Christmas anyway. If you are going to be up in Utah anymore this season let me know. I have a season pass and I am sure I can scrounge up a few passes:)

Isn't this the funnest age? Baylie is into everything as well. I love it.